Posca pens shot to fame in recent years and are now very much seen as a art and craft nessesity. They can be used on so many surfaces for so many different creative and DIY projects.
Here in our Seaton art and craft shop we offer a wide range of sizes and colours, you can see the full range that is available in store here. If the posca pen colour or size you are looking for isn't listed or showing as in stock please give us a call or email and we will see if we can access it for you.
Information about Posca pens from our supplier:
"Its pigment ink is fade proof and water resistant, it is also permanent/bleed-proof on paper and card. It can be made permanent on other surfaces using a range of treatments;
– Glass – by baking in the oven at 160°C for 45 minutes then spraying with clear varnish
– Textiles – by ironing on reverse
– Metal, plastic and wood – by spraying with clear varnish
– Terracotta – by baking at 220°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
– Porcelain – by baking at 160°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish"
So if you are looking for a pen to take to the beach for mess free pebble painting or to create your own plant labels to go in the garden then these are the pens for you.